Saturday, August 24, 2013

Message from my body... and a bit of serendipity.

"HEY!! We're 56 years old! What in the #%*<€ do you think you're doing?!"

Duly noted and thanks for sharing... Now shut up and RIDE! 

Blessed moment of the day:  jogger comes from behind (yes, he was running faster than I was pedaling) and offers a suggestion to increase visibility from the rear. Thanks, I appreciate it! I say. He jogs on down the road. A bit later he comes back and stops me.  "I'll be praying for you on your ride. For safety, strength, wisdom, and whatever else you seek when riding a couple thousand miles."  I grab his hand and say thanks brother! I totally appreciate it! And he runs on down the road and I pedal on the other way... A few moments later I realize I missed the chance to get a pic!!!!  DANG!  I have been properly scolded by my FB/blog/social media advisor...  IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN JOY!  😁

No comments:

Post a Comment